Terms and Conditions - User Agreement
Last updated: October 01, 2021
Our mission is to connect the world’s crypto professionals to allow them to be more productive and successful. Our services are designed to promote economic opportunity for our members by enabling you and millions of other professionals to meet, exchange ideas, learn, and find opportunities or employees, work, and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships.
Table of Contents:
- Rights and Limits
- Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- General Terms
- Hoodler “Dos and Don’ts”
- Complaints Regarding Content
- How To Contact Us
You agree that by clicking “Join Now”, “Join Hoodler”, “Sign Up” or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with Hoodler (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Join Now” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services. If you wish to terminate this contract, at any time you can do so by closing your account and no longer accessing or using our Services.
This Contract applies to Hoodler.io, Hoodler-branded apps, Hoodler mobile app and other Hoodler-related sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our ads and the “Apply with Hoodler” and “Share with Hoodler” plugins. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
You are entering into this Contract with Hoodler (also referred to as “we” and “us”).
We use the term “Designated Countries” to refer to countries in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland.
If you reside in the “Designated Countries”, you are entering into this Contract with Hoodler Unlimited Company (“Hoodler”) and Hoodler will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
If you reside outside of the “Designated Countries”, you are entering into this Contract with Hoodler Corporation (“Hoodler Corp.”) and Hoodler Corp. will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
1.2 Members and Visitors
When you register and join the Hoodler Services, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.”
2.1 Service Eligibility
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 16.
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the "Minimum Age"(described below) or older; (2) you will only have one Hoodler account, which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by Hoodler from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 16.
“Minimum Age” means 16 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Hoodler to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
2.2 Your Account
Members are account holders. You agree to: (1) use a strong password and keep it confidential; (2) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections) and (3) follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts and Professional Community Policies. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for you to use (e.g. Recruiter seat bought by your employer), the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service; however, they do not have rights to your personal account
If you buy any of our paid Services (“Premium Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes and to additional terms specific to the paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services. Also, you agree that:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services and to use to pay other Services you may buy.
- If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date. Learn how to cancel or suspend your Premium Services.
- All of your purchases of Services are subject to Hoodler refund policy.
- We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
- You can get a copy of your invoice through your Hoodler account settings under “Purchase History”.
2.4 Notices and Messages
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Please review your settings to control and limit messages you receive from us.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, articles, group posts, links to news articles, job postings, messages and messenger. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members,
Visitors or others (including off of the Services). Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., message content to your addressees, sharing content only to Hoodler connections, restricting your profile visibility from search engines, or opting not to notify others of your Hoodler profile update).
For job searching activities, we default to not notifying your connections network or the public. So, if you apply for a job through our Service or opt to signal that you are interested in a job, our default is to share it only with the job poster.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
Members who were below this new Minimum Age when they started using the Services under a previous User Agreement which had allowed certain persons under 16 to use the Services, may continue to use the Services. As of June 2017 persons under the age of 16 are not eligible to use our Services.
3. Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to Hoodler
As between you and Hoodler, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services, and you are only granting Hoodler and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process, information and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services. However, if you choose to share your post as "public, everyone or similar", we will enable a feature that allows other Members to embed that public post onto third-party services, and we enable search engines to make that public content findable though their services. Learn More
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating or transcribing it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to Hoodler, you agree that Hoodler can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Hoodler may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services. We may also modify our prices effective prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
3.3 Other Content, Sites and Apps
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Hoodler generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned in the news. Members have choices about this feature.
Hoodler may help connect Members offering their services (career coaching, accounting, etc.) with Members seeking services. Hoodler does not perform nor employs individuals to perform these services. You must be at least 18 years of age to offer, perform or procure these services. You acknowledge that Hoodler does not supervise, direct, control or monitor Members in the performance of these services and agree that (1) Hoodler is not responsible for the offering, performance or procurement of these services, (2) Hoodler does not endorse any particular Member’s offered services, and (3) nothing shall create an employment, agency, or joint venture relationship between Hoodler and any Member offering services. If you are a Member offering services, you represent and warrant that you have all the required licenses and will provide services consistent with our Professional Community Policies.
Similarly, Hoodler may help you register for and/or attend events organized by Members and connect with other Members who are attendees at such events. You agree that (1) Hoodler is not responsible for the conduct of any of the Members or other attendees at such events, (2) Hoodler does not endorse any particular event listed on our Services, (3) Hoodler does not review and/or vet any of these events, and (4) that you will adhere to these terms and conditions that apply to such events.
Hoodler reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. Hoodler reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this Contract or the law or are misusing the Services (e.g., violating any of the Dos and Don’ts or Professional Community Policies).
3.5 Intellectual Property Rights
Hoodler reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. Hoodler, and “in” logos and other Hoodler trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used for our Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hoodler.
3.6 Automated Processing
We use the information and data that you provide and that we have about Members to make recommendations for connections, content and features that may be useful to you. For example, we use data and information about you to recommend jobs to you and you to recruiters. Keeping your profile accurate and up to date helps us to make these recommendations more accurate and relevant.
Affiliates are companies controlling, controlled by or under common control with us, including, for example, Hoodler, Hoodler Corporation.
e.g. likes, comments, follows, share
4. Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1 No Warranty
HOODLER AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND PROVIDE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, HOODLER AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS STRICTLY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. NOTHING ON OR IN THE SERVICE SHALL CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFERING OF ANY CURRENCY OR ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT OR AS INVESTMENT ADVICE OR INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS (SUCH AS RECOMMENDATIONS AS TO WHETHER TO PURCHASE A CURRENCY OR INSTRUMENT) BY HOODLER OR A RECOMMENDATION AS TO AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY BY HOODLER. CONTENT ON THIS SERVICE SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS INFORMATION SUFFICIENT UPON WHICH TO BASE AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY. NO CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS TAILORED TO THE SPECIFIC NEEDS OF ANY INDIVIDUAL, ENTITY OR GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS. HOODLER EXPRESSES NO OPINION AS TO THE FUTURE OR EXPECTED VALUE OF ANY CURRENCY, SECURITY OR OTHER INTEREST. HOODLER DOES NOT EXPLICITLY OR IMPLICITLY RECOMMEND OR SUGGEST ANY INVESTMENT STRATEGY OF ANY KIND. CONTENT ON THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE USED AS A BASIS FOR ANY FINANCIAL OR OTHER PRODUCT WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF HOODLER.
The Content provided on the Service is submitted to HOODLER by unrelated third-party providers. HOODLER does not review all Content for accuracy, does not review Content for completeness or reliability, and does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or any other aspect of any Content.
THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT PUBLISHED WITHIN THE SERVICE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. HOODLER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, AVAILABILITY OR INTEGRITY OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. HOODLER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY SOFTWARE, SERVICE, SYSTEM OR OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. HOODLER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS SERVICE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM HOODLER, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HOODLER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HOODLER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF ANY CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR (VII) THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HOODLER (AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY, OR USE THE SERVICE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF HOODLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HOODLER (AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN EXCESS OF $100.00. THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REFLECTS THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THE LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IN THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THESE TERMS IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless HOODLER and its members, managers, directors, officers, employees, partners, consultants, contractors, service providers, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all suits, actions, proceedings and claims by third parties (whether threatened or actual), and all losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of, relating to or in connection with: (i) your use (or misuse) of and access to the Service or Content; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (d) any claim that any information provided by you to HOODLER in connection with the Website, including the Content, caused damage to, infringed upon, misappropriated or otherwise violated the rights of any third party, including infringement, misappropriation or other violation of third-party intellectual property rights, or violation of any right of privacy or publicity; and/or (iv) any dispute that you have with any third party relating to or in connection with the Service or Content. HOODLER reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with HOODLER in asserting any available defenses and in the conduct of such defense.
4.2 Exclusion of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AND UNLESS HOODLER HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT), HOODLER, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION (E.G., OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS), LOSS OF DATA (E.G., DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO, YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT) OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
HOODLER AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR ANY AMOUNT THAT EXCEEDS (A) THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO HOODLER FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF THIS CONTRACT, IF ANY, OR (B) US $1000.
4.3 Basis of the Bargain; Exclusions
The limitations of liability in this Section 4 are part of the basis of the bargain between you and Hoodler and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g., warranty, tort, negligence, contract and law) even if Hoodler or its affiliates has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
These limitations of liability do not apply to liability for death or personal injury or for fraud, gross negligence or intentional misconduct, or in cases of negligence where a material obligation has been breached, a material obligation being such which forms a prerequisite to our delivery of services and on which you may reasonably rely, but only to the extent that the damages were directly caused by the breach and were foreseeable upon conclusion of this Contract and to the extent that they are typical in the context of this Contract.
Both you and Hoodler may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Services;
- Sections 4, 6, 7, and 8.2 of this Contract;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
You can contact us (our Help Center) to close your account.
6. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This section shall not deprive you of any mandatory consumer protections under the law of the country to which we direct Services to you, where you have your habitual residence. If you live in the Designated Countries: You and Hoodler Ireland agree that the laws of Ireland, excluding conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services. You and Hoodler Ireland agree that claims and disputes can be litigated only in Dublin, Ireland, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Dublin, Ireland.
For others outside of Designated Countries, including those who live outside of the United States: You and Hoodler agree that the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services. You and Hoodler both agree that all claims and disputes can be litigated only in the federal or state courts in Santa Clara County, California, USA, and you and Hoodler each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts
7. General Terms
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it unenforceable, you and we agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract.
This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that Hoodler has waived its right to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Hoodler may assign this Contract to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Contract.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 10.
8. Hoodler “Dos and Don’ts”
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity on Hoodler, misrepresent your identity, create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Hoodler;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Hoodler, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “Hoodler” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in the Brand Guidelines;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Hoodler without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited Hoodler trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without Hoodler’s consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without Hoodler’s consent;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services);
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- Violate the Professional Community Policies or any additional terms concerning a specific Service that are provided when you sign up for or start using such Service, and the Bing Maps terms where applicable.
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge;
- Use or introduce to the Service any data mining, crawling, "scraping", robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service, or download or store Content (unless expressly authorized by Hoodler). Certain data and other information within the Service is available by subscription, or for a fee, at https://hoodler.io/api/;
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
- Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any Hoodler server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another's password/credentials or any other means;
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website);
- Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content;
- Use the Website, Content or Services for or in connection with any activity that (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including without limitation, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), or (ii) involves proceeds of any unlawful or illegal activity.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not Hoodler) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, software and services needed for you to access and use the Service, and paying all charges related thereto.
9. Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.
10. How To Contact Us
For general inquiries, you may contact us online. For legal notices or service of process, you may write us at these addresses.
Modification of the Website
At any time and in HOODLER's sole discretion, HOODLER may (in whole or in part) modify, suspend or discontinue the Service and/or any Content without notice, for any reason. We shall have no liability to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time, without prior notice. You are bound by any changes to these Terms upon our posting of such changes on the Service. You should check these Terms often to make certain that you are aware of the most current Terms.
Any questions about this Terms and conditions should be addressed to this e-mail address: [email protected]
Effective Date: October 1st, 2021.Hoodler,